A delicious peaches and cream ice cream recipe inspired by a summer classic, this No Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream has all of the flavor of a peach pie – without ever having to turn on the oven!
Peach Pie Ice Cream Recipe
Okay, so this is a bit embarrassing… it was 4 years ago that I posted by Blueberry Pie Ice Cream recipe and promised a Peach Pie Ice Cream recipe shortly. I made the recipe, took the pictures… and then forgot allllll about posting it. Until now.
(Yea, I that gives you an idea of how many recipes and crafts I have stored on my computer to share here. My daughter will be in college by the time I’m done sharing all of the play dough recipes I made when she was 4!)
But I promise you, this recipe was worth the wait!
A luscious and creamy vanilla ice cream recipe that contains all of the yummy flavors and textures of a peach crisp. Juicy, sweet peaches, ribbons of honey, tangy bites of cream cheese, and crunchy pops of graham cracker crust. It’s like have a slice of peach crisp a la mode – in a scoop.
I like using graham cracker crumbs or even oats in this recipe rather than pieces of pie crust. I don’t want to have to cook a pie crust just to make this recipe – and the pie crust would get soggy in the ice cream. The graham cracker crumbs retain their crunch so they convey that peach pie texture and flavor more accurately for me.
This recipe is so incredibly easy to make. There’s no tempering eggs, boiling cream, or anything super technical with this recipe. You just have to have some patience while whipping the cream (set a timer – it takes 4-5 minutes) but after that, it’s just mix and freeze. Four hours later, you’re scooping into a delicious ice cream that tastes like it came from a hipster ice cream shop (without the $6 a cone price tag).
Even though I have an ice cream maker that I love, I still usually end up making no churn ice creams way more than I make “conventional” ice creams. They always turn out wonderfully and they take less than 10 minutes to whip up.
You can keep this ice cream in the freezer for up to three months, in a sealed freezer container (this set of freezer containers is a crazy bargain), but I find that the texture can change after a month. (I also find this with store-bought ice creams – I may be too picky.)
The sweetened condensed cream adds sweetness to this recipe as well as making the ice cream harder and adding creaminess. If you don’t enjoy the taste of sweetened condensed cream, you can swap it out for honey or maple syrup – but the ice cream will have a more “icy” texture and be a bit less creamy. I usually only use half a can, but a lot of readers have said that they prefer using a whole can in my no-churn ice cream recipes. You may want to experiment to find your perfect amount.
More Peach Recipes You’ll Love
- Grilled Peaches
- Maple Peach Chia Seed Jam
- Honey-Glazed Peach and Chicken Kebabs
- Instant Pot Peaches and Cream Quinoa
- Peach Mint Iced Tea
- Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl
- Peach Pie Moonshine
- Peach-glazed Pork Chops
No Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream Ingredients
- Heavy whipping cream (35%)
- Sweetened condensed milk, to taste
- Vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Butter, melted
- Cream Cheese
- Honey, optional
Scroll down to the printable recipe card for full measurements.
Tip: swap out the peaches for your favorite summer fruits. You can also use honey to replace the sweetened condensed milk, if desired.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Loaf pan or freezer container
- Electric mixer <– this is a great hand mixer if you don’t want to make the investment into a stand mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Sharp kitchen knife
- Cutting board
- Wooden spoon or spatula <– I like these spatulas because they are one solid piece and don’t have removable heads for bacteria to get trapped underneath. Plus they are heat-resistant and have a lifetime warranty.
- Ice Cream Scoop
How to Make Peach Pie Ice Cream
Whip the whipping cream for 4 minutes until soft peaks form (it will appear fluffy and cloud-like), about 4-6 minutes.
Be careful not to over mix the cream, as that can reverse all of the hard whipping work!
Add your sweetened condensed milk, to taste. This adds sweetness but also gives the ice cream a thicker, creamier texture.
Fold the ice cream mixture into your prepared loaf pan and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
Scoop the graham cracker crumbs into the loaf pan.
Add the chopped peaches and cut up the cream cheese to create “dollops” of cream cheese all over.
Mix the toppings into the ice cream until evenly dispersed.
Freeze for two hours or overnight, until set.
Scoop and enjoy.
Grab your free printable for our homemade peach pie ice cream recipe:
- 2 cups whipping cream (35% heavy cream)
- 1-10oz can sweetened, condensed milk, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 oz cream cheese, cut into small pieces (1/4 of an 8oz package)
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey, optional
- 1/2 cup peaches, chopped
- Whip the whipping cream for 4 minutes until soft peaks form (it will appear fluffy and cloud-like), about 4-6 minutes.
- Be careful not to over mix the cream, as that can reverse all of the hard whipping work!
- Add your sweetened condensed milk, to taste. This adds sweetness but also gives the ice cream a thicker, creamier texture.
- Fold the ice cream mixture into your prepared loaf pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Scoop the graham cracker crumbs into the loaf pan.
- Add the chopped peaches and cut up the cream cheese to create "dollops" of cream cheese all over.
- Mix the toppings into the ice cream until evenly dispersed.
- Freeze for two hours or overnight, until set.
- Scoop and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Kirkland Signature Premium Wildflower Honey 5 Lbs 100% Pure
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashion Rolled Oats (32 Ounce, Pack of 1)
Norpro, black 683 Nonstick Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop, 7in/18cm
Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs, 13.5 oz
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz
Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
Cascadian Farm, Sliced Peaches, Organic, 10 oz (Frozen)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 34gProtein: 6g
Sugar, Spice and Glitter uses an auto-generate nutrition calculator. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate unless analyzed in a scientific lab, so these should be considered more of a guideline than medical information.
This easy no churn peach ice cream is a wonderful and easy dessert for a hot summer day, and a great option for BBQs or summer parties.
Check out some of our other homemade ice cream recipes: