Last year around this time, I shared my 10-minute S’mores Refrigerator Cake and people went crazy for it – I still get pictures sent to me by people who’ve tried the recipe and loved it.
This summer, I’m going to be sharing a whole bunch of s’mores-inspired recipes – starting with this no-churn S’mores Ice Cream!
I feel like the pictures for this post are sooo bad but I have a good excuse! Not only was I trying to take pictures as I was whipping up this creamy s’mores ice cream – I was also making a quick how-to video to share with you!
Bad pictures aside, this homemade no-churn ice cream takes only 10 minutes to whip together and if you make it before you start making supper (because we have our priorities…) you can be enjoying it by dessert!
Check out our quick how-to video to see just how easy this s’mores ice cream is to make – and then don’t forget to scroll down to grab your free printable recipe card:
How to Make S’mores Ice Cream
- Heavy whipping cream (35%)
- Sweetened condensed milk, to taste
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate Chips and Chocolate Squares
- Marshmallow Fluff <– can use melted marshmallows
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Syrup
Scroll down to the printable recipe card for full measurements.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Electric mixer <– this is a great hand mixer if you don’t want to make the investment into a stand mixer
- Large mixing bowl
- Loaf pan
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wooden spoon or spatula <– I like these spatulas because they are one solid piece and don’t have removable heads for bacteria to get trapped underneath. Plus they are heat-resistant and have a lifetime warranty.
Whip the heavy cream for at least 4 minutes – it takes forever (okay, four minutes seems like forever) but it will eventually billow up like sweet, creamy clouds.
Pour in the sweetened, condensed milk and mix until just combined – you don’t want to over beat the cream or it will go back to it’s liquid form.
Mix in as much chocolate, crushed up graham crackers, and whole or melted marshmallows as you’d like.
Freeze for 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Grab your free printable for our homemade S’mores Ice Cream recipe:
- 2 cups whipping cream (35% heavy cream)
- 1-10oz can sweetened, condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips and chocolate squares
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff (or melted marshmallows)
- 3 Tablespoon mini marshmallows
- 2-4 graham crackers
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whip the heavy cream for at least 4 minutes - it takes forever (okay, four minutes seems like forever) but it will eventually billow up like sweet, creamy clouds.
- Pour in the sweetened, condensed milk and mix until just combined - you don't want to over beat the cream or it will go back to it's liquid form.
- Mix in as much chocolate, crushed up graham crackers, and whole or melted marshmallows as you'd like.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Other than the whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk, all of these ingredient amounts are suggestions - feel free to make your own homemade s'mores ice cream as marshmallow-y, chocolate-y, and cookie-filled as you'd like!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme Spread (7 oz Jar)
Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers, 14.4 oz
Ghirardelli Baking Chips, Semi Sweet Chocolate, 12 oz
Kraft Jet-puffed Mallow Bits Vanilla Flavor Marshmallows, 3 OZ Bottles (Pack Of 3)
Norpro, black 683 Nonstick Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop, 7in/18cm
Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 652Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 1gSugar: 58gProtein: 9g
Sugar, Spice and Glitter uses an auto-generate nutrition calculator. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate unless analyzed in a scientific lab, so these should be considered more of a guideline than medical information.
Have you ever tried to make a homemade ice cream?
Be sure to check out some of our other no-churn homemade ice creams: