7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Winter
Keeping my family healthy is so important. This week I want to share another addition to our 7 day healthy meal plan series and focus on easy healthy recipes that are perfect for the winter months.
I hope you enjoy our healthy weekly meal plan for winter with FREE printables!
Every family has different preferences, so there will likely be a couple meals that do not appeal to you — swap those out for something that does, and if you’re using the free printable grocery list (located at the bottom of this post), make sure you update it accordingly. I’ve even provided variation suggestions.
I usually take my 3 year old grocery shopping with me, and we have a rule that she can choose 3 items while shopping. We don’t have a structure to what the items have to be, as she usually does choose mostly healthy (or weird) items, but you could require that one is a fruit, one is for lunches only, etc.
I always pick vegetables and fruit that I love and that are in season. I don’t care if one item is more healthy for me, or on sale that week — I buy what I know I’ll actually want to eat to prevent food waste. Please swap out any veggies that I mention for ones that you prefer.
This Week’s Easy Healthy Meal Plan
Monday Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Variation: add in different add-ins like almonds
- Lunch: Sunshine Bowl: Quinoa, Egg and Spinach Salad
- Supper: Lentil Stew Recipe
Tuesday Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Avocado Bacon Eggs (recipe from Lil’ Luna blog)
- Variation: Different vegetables like tomatoes or mushrooms
- Lunch: 10 Minute Prosciutto and Parmesan Chicken
- Supper: Apple Cider Pork Roast
Wednesday Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Protein-packed Blueberry Pancakes
- Lunch: Homemade chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese
- Variation: Any soup
- Supper: Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe
- Variation: Veggie Pot Pie
Thursday Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Bagel and Kid-Made Scrambled Eggs
- Lunch: Healthy Taco Salad
- Supper: Crockpot Lentil and Cabbage Soup (recipe from Recipe 4 Living)
- Variation: Spaghetti night
Friday Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Loaded Egg Burrito (recipe from Inside BruCrew Life blog)
- Variation: Cereal or regular oatmeal
- Lunch: Chickpea and Quinoa Salad
- Supper: Maple-Glazed Pecan, Apple & Parmesan Pizza
- Variation: Mix up your toppings!
Saturday Meal Plan
- Breakfast: The Perfect Omelet
- Lunch: Likely have lunch out, or plan a simple picnic-style lunch (if I’m grocery shopping on Saturday, I might grab a rotisserie chicken or something else from the deli counter)
- Supper: One-Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls (Recipe on Number 2 Pencil blog)
Sunday Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Blueberry Baked Oatmeal (recipe from Crazy for Crust blog)
- Lunch: Hearty Salad & Soup
- Supper: Paprika Chicken Skillet Recipe
Click here for your free printable grocery list printable.
And, click here for your free printable meal plan (just in case).
If you want to receive my free healthy meal plans every week, make sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter (which also contains kids’ activities, parenting inspiration, and recipes)!
Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe
all is existing on net? https://lifefloketo.org/
Hey! This post couldn’t be written any better!
Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up
to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
great sharing. thanks for the recipes. i would love to try them. nice one.
Hurrah! After all I got a website from where I can truly
get helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge.
I like to read well-written articles. It looks like you spent a lot of time and effort on your blog. I learned a lot from your article. keep up the good work!