A delicious no-bake pumpkin dessert that takes less than 20 minutes to whip up, this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is flavorful, creamy and decadent – the perfect fall dessert for when you’re pressed for time but still want a sweet treat after supper.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
Every parent has some struggles with their kids. My biggest struggles with Ella are:
- getting her to clean up after herself
- she and I have completely opposite tastes in desserts
Okay, so I get that #3 shouldn’t seem like a big deal, but every time I make a dessert that I like – she doesn’t like it and I’m left eating it all by myself; or I decide to be a nice mom and make a dessert that she loves, which means I get to enjoy any of it.
This pumpkin pie cheesecake is my attempt at some middle ground. She loves everything pumpkin and pumpkin spice (I don’t) while I love cheesecake (and she doesn’t). Surprisingly, there was enough about this recipe that each of us enjoyed it!
This no bake pumpkin cheesecake is silky, creamy and rich with pumpkin flavor and just the right amount of pumpkin pie spice. The graham cracker crust adds a crunchy contrast to the smooth cheesecake filling, and even I can’t complain when it takes less than 15 minutes to prepare this entire recipe!
If you want to add a bit more flavor to this recipe, you could add some melted chocolate or cocoa powder to the cheesecake batter or use a chocolate graham cracker crumb for the crust. (I’ve even melted chocolate chips to use for the crust to give it a decadent chocolate taste.)
This pumpkin pie cheesecake will last for up to a week in the fridge, however, if you want to freeze it you will need to carefully wrap the cheesecake in parchment paper or plastic wrap before storing in your favorite freezer containers for up to 1 month. (This set of freezer containers is a crazy bargain.)
More Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Bomb (with Video)
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Crunchy Vanilla Glaze
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (with Video)
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Salad Dressing
- Magical Pumpkin Cake (with Video)
- Pumpkin Pie Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls from Kylee Cooks
- Pumpkin Delight Dessert from Lil Luna
Check out our quick recipe video to see how easy this no bake pumpkin cheesecake is to make – and then don’t forget to scroll down to grab your printable recipe card:
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Ingredients
- Whipped Topping
- Canned Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Pie Spice <–check out our homemade pumpkin pie spice here
- Cream cheese
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Butter, melted
- White Sugar, optional
Scroll down to the printable recipe card for full measurements.
Tip: personally, I like adding a bit of white sugar to the crust but my daughter prefers the crust unsweetened. Add white sugar if it’s your personal preference.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Electric mixer <– this is a great hand mixer if you don’t want to make the investment into a stand mixer
- 8″ Springform Pan
How to Make a No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Grease a 8″ springform pan and then line with parchment paper.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, optional sugar and melted butter. Stir until melted butter is completely absorbed and distributed evenly among the crumbs.
Press the graham cracker crumb mixture into the springform pan to form an even crust. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes as you prepare the cheesecake filling.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until completely smooth and no lumps remain.
Beat in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cool whip until completely combined, being careful not to overmix.
Pour the pumpkin cheesecake filling over top of the chilled cheesecake crust.
Wrap the top of the springform pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Grab your free printable recipe card for our no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe:
- 2 cups Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup White Sugar, optional
Graham Cracker Crust
- Grease a 8" springform pan and then line with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, optional sugar and melted butter. Stir until melted butter is completely absorbed and distributed evenly among the crumbs.
- Press the graham cracker crumb mixture into the springform pan to form an even crust. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes as you prepare the cheesecake filling.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until completely smooth and no lumps remain.
- Beat in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cool whip until completely combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour the pumpkin cheesecake filling over top of the chilled cheesecake crust.
- Wrap the top of the springform pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 412Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 302mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 5g
Sugar, Spice and Glitter uses an auto-generate nutrition calculator. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate unless analyzed in a scientific lab, so these should be considered more of a guideline than medical information.
I hope your family loves this no bake pumpkin cheesecake as much as my daughter does!
For more decadent no bake desserts, check out our full no bake dessert recipe collection here:
Or check out our full dessert recipe collection here: