A classic Italian cocktail made with Prosecco and fresh peach juice, Peach Bellinis are the perfect brunch cocktail for celebrating with friends.
Peach Bellini Recipe
A juicy and refreshing cocktail recipe perfect for mimosa fans, this easy peach bellini cocktail is one of my personal favorites for serving at brunch, especially when there’s a celebration at hand!
What is a peach bellini? Bellinis are a classic Italian cocktail made with Prosecco, white peach puree and a touch of raspberry or cherry added just for color. Invented in Venice by Giuseppe Cipriani, the owner of Harry’s Bar, they were named after a Venetian artist, Giovanni Bellini.
Since white peaches aren’t available where I live, I use regular peaches and opt for a touch of raspberry rum since the peaches give the cocktail a golden glow all of their own. You can still add the raspberries if you prefer.
I’ve made this cocktail with both homemade peach juice and store-bought peach nectar – both are delicious, so choose whichever works better for your hosting style. (I describe how to make homemade peach juice in the notes section of the recipe card below.)
Tips for Perfect Bellinis:
- Make sure your Prosecco and peach nectar are super cold
- Serve mimosas in narrow glasses to keep the cocktail bubbly (wider-mouthed glasses allow the carbonation to escape faster)
- Do not stir your mimosa – add the Prosecco, then the peach nectar, and the cocktail will do your mixing for you
- Use a good quality, dry Prosecco to avoid the bellini from becoming too sweet
Tip: I often order my liquor from Drizly because they have a quick delivery time (sometimes within 40 minutes) and no expensive mark-ups. Purchasing from them supports local retailers, too. You can order the Prosecco and Raspberry Rum needed for this recipe from them.
More Sparkling Wine/Champagne Cocktails
- Strawberry Shortcake Mimosas
- Sparkling Classic Mimosas
- Grapefruit Vodka Cocktail
- Pink French 77
- Strawberry Rose Cocktail
- Jingle Juice Champagne Christmas Punch
- Champagne Sorbet Floats
- Dark Chocolate Champagne Cocktail
- Classic Champagne Cocktail from Epicurious
- Mimosa Margaritas from Simple Joy
- Champagne Jell-O Shots from The Soccer Mom Blog
Peach Bellini Ingredients
Scroll down to the printable recipe card for full measurements.
Tip: swap out the raspberry rum for crushed raspberries or cherries for a more authentic bellini cocktail.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Champagne flutes
- Liquid Measure
- Sharp Kitchen Knife
- Cutting Board
How to Make a Peach Bellini
If preparing fresh peach juice, combine the peaches and water in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain the peach juice through a fine mesh sieve to remove any pulp.
Measure out your Prosecco and raspberry rum into each champagne flute.
Top with peach juice and garnish with a peach slice.
Grab your free printable recipe card for our fresh peach bellinis cocktail recipe:
- 2 oz Prosecco
- 2 oz Peach Nectar
- 1/2 oz Raspberry Rum, optional
- Peach Slice, for garnish
- If preparing fresh peach juice, combine the peaches and water in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain the peach juice through a fine mesh sieve to remove any pulp.
- Measure out your Prosecco and raspberry rum into each champagne flute.
- Top with peach juice and garnish with a peach slice.
To make homemade peach juice, combine 2 chopped peaches (approximately 1 cup) with 1/2 cup of water in a blender. Puree until smooth. Strain the juice through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any pulp.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 4gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g
Sugar, Spice and Glitter uses an auto-generate nutrition calculator. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate unless analyzed in a scientific lab, so these should be considered more of a guideline than medical information.
I hope you love this easy Italian peach bellini cocktail as much as I do!
For more tantalizing cocktails, check out our full cocktail recipe collection here: