Have you sorted out what you’re wearing for Halloween yet? This collection of 3 Peter Pan Halloween Costumes – made from clothes you might actually wear again – may just save you a bit of time!
As much as I love Halloween, I’m also very budget-conscious and I have a hard time justifying adult costume prices – kids costumes, sure, because my daughter and the daycare kids get so much use out of each and every costume we own – but adult costumes? I think it’s safe to say I’m only going to wear that stuff on Halloween (ok, possibly also at Disney…)
I asked my friend Kim to help me come up with some cute Halloween costumes using mostly everyday clothing – so even if you’re purchasing items for these costumes, you’ll actually be able to get more wear out of them than a traditional costume.
Peter Pan Costume
- CA Mode Button Up Tunic (Amazon) — $15.99
- Faux Cracked Suede Leggings (Amazon) — $24.00
- Green Alpine Hat (Amazon) — $12.50
- Buckle Tall Boots (Target) — $28 (the ones originally shared in this post are sold out so these are a similar pair)
After you’re done with this costume, the kids will love getting a new set of fairy wings and a star wand. I think my favourite part is those easy DIY Tinkerbell shoes!
- Girls Walk Bandeau Top Dress (Amazon) — $5.99
- Ollio Faux Suede Ballet Flats (Amazon) — $24.99
- 3″ Craft Pom Poms (Amazon) — $2.12
- Jacobson Star Wand (Amazon) — $2.99
- Apple Green Fairy Wings (Amazon) — $6.98
This costume is comfortable yet stylish and you can get so much use out of that classic maxi dress! Just borrow a teddy bear from the kids and you’re set.
If you like this concept of wearing everyday clothes for your Halloween costume, check out our Belle Wardrobe board for even more inspiration.