Even though I am home all day with the kids, we tend to do at least one bento box lunch every week to prepare the preschoolers for next year.
This week, I prepared this cute & easy bunny-themed kids’ lunch for Easter, but it would also be cute at any time of year!
Bunny Lunch Box
The simple addition of some special cookies and food picks transformed this easy kids’ lunch into a cute & exciting meal that all of the kids were eager to eat.
What’s In Our Bunny-Themed Bento Box:
- Bunnies on a Log
Turkey and cheese wraps with a little bit of red pepper greek yogurt spread, held together by these cute bunny food picks (I wash mine and re-use them). Of course, swap out your kid’s favorite sandwich fillings for this one.
- Bunnies in the Snow
We’re still surrounded by the white stuff here, so placing some chocolate graham cracker bunnies in a muffin cup of yogurt seemed appropriate. (Hey, all that snow makes it easier to spot the bunnies!)
You could alternatively do “Bunnies in Mud” and place the cookies in some chocolate pudding, or “Bunnies in the Grass” and top off the yogurt with some green sprinkles or dyed-green coconut shreds before adding the bunny cookies
- Carrots & Dip
A simple and easy way to get the kids to eat their carrots is to remind them that bunnies love carrots! While some of my kids will eat carrots plain, a couple of them can only be convinced if there is a bit of dip available, so we use a healthy yogurt-based spinach dip.
Other Cute & Easy Easter Snacks for Kids:
- Arts and Crackers has 5 Fun Pudding Cup Ideas for Easter – so no matter what you have in your pantry, you can find an idea that works with what you have on hand.
- Eats Amazing has 6 Fun Easter Sandwiches – my favorites are the bunny and the chick!
- Another super cute idea from Arts and Crackers: Chocolate Reese’s Easter Baskets
- Parenting Chaos has Bunny Butt Pudding cups with a hidden donut hole surprise!
- I just adore this Veggies & Fruit Spring Bouquet from Eats Amazing.
- Froyo Easter Egg Pops are a fun alternative to popsicles and a source of protein for picky eaters.
- Mama Belly has this cute Chick-themed Kids’ lunch
- Another Chick-themed kids’ lunch from Grace over at Eats Amazing. (She has so many cute lunch box ideas for kids!)
- My daughter would freak out over these Bunny Rabbit String Cheese Wrappers – you can make a week’s worth for all of the kids and just pop them in lunches for a surprise Easter touch.
- A Boiled Egg Rabbit is a great lunch box protein and could be a great addition to a Spring salad.
- And if you’re super into the bento box trend, Be-bento Kids has a crazy Easter Egg Sandwich Bento Lunch.
For even more fun Easter Ideas, check out our Easter Planning eBook, featuring 32 of our favorite Easter crafts, recipes and decor ideas – it’s free for e-mail subscribers:
I hope you liked this collection of Easter-themed easy & healthy lunches and snacks for kids!
Original image from 2015: