A cute homemade gift for bakers, these Rolling Pin Ornaments can be customized with different sayings or designs. Today I’m sharing a free Let it Snow SVG file that is perfect for Rae Dunn fans!
DIY Let it Snow Ornament Craft
Do you know someone whose kitchen is filled with Rae Dunn? (Or are you that person?)
This rolling pin ornament would be perfect for them (or you), with it’s fun kitchen theming and pretty Rae Dunn font.
If you don’t have a Cricut, you can hand letter these ornaments. I just got my Cricut so I’m a little overly obsessed and having a lot of fun experimenting with it! I did several versions of these rolling pin ornaments with different sayings, but the Let It Snow one is probably my favorite.
This ornament would make a cute present tag, fridge magnet or Christmas tree ornament. You can hang it on your tree as-is, or glue it to a cute gnome to make him into a little baker gnome, like we did!
More Cricut Christmas Crafts
- Felt Penguin Ornament with Penguin SVG
- Buffalo Plaid Cricut Christmas Ornaments
- Emboidery Hoop Ornaments with Noel SVG
- Cricut Rainbow Ornaments
Materials for Let It Snow Ornament
- Mini Wood Rolling Pin
- Craft Paint: White and Black
- Let It Snow SVG File
- Tiny Baubles, optional
- Black Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Iron or EasyPress
How to Make a Rolling Pin Ornament with Let it Snow SVG
Paint the handles of the rolling pin black. Allow paint to dry fully.
Paint the body of the rolling pin white. Allow paint to dry fully.
Cut the lettering from the heat transfer vinyl using your Cricut.
Weed your lettering and apply to the rolling pin.
Wrap a small section of ribbon or twine around one end of the rolling pin and tie on the baubles on each end.
Add a loop of ribbon or twine on the same end and use this to hang the ornament on the Christmas tree.
Grab your free printable instructions for our Let It Snow ornament:
- 1 Mini Wood Rolling Pin
- Paint: white and black, or other colors as desired
- "Let It Snow" SVG Cut File
- Tiny Baubles
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Paint the handles of the rolling pin black. Allow paint to dry fully.
- Paint the body of the rolling pin white. Allow paint to dry fully.
- Cut the lettering from the heat transfer vinyl using your Cricut.
- Weed your lettering and apply to the rolling pin.
- Wrap a small section of ribbon or twine around one end of the rolling pin and tie on the baubles on each end.
- Add a loop of ribbon or twine on the same end and use this to hang the ornament on the Christmas tree.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Apple Barrel PROMOABI Matte Finish Acrylic Craft Paint Set Designed for Beginners and Artists, Non-Toxic Formula that works on All Surfaces, Assorted Colors 1, 18 Count
Cricut Everyday Iron On Vinyl Sheets, 12” x 144”, DIY Supplies - Black Value Pack
School Smart Wood Rolling Pins - 7 inches - Set of 12
Cricut, Basic Tool Set, Core Colors
Cricut Easy Press 2 - Heat Press Machine For T Shirts and HTV Vinyl Projects, Raspberry, 9" x 9"
I hope the lucky baker that you give this Let It Snow Ornament to loves it!