A fun Easter cocktail recipe, this Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail is garnished with PEEPs for a whimsical Easter twist!
Easter Cocktail Recipe
Easter is one of the few holidays without any signature cocktails, so I thought it would be fun to share a bright, fresh Spring cocktail with an Easter twist!
This “Blushing Bunny” cocktail features vibrant raspberry lemonade flavors, since those are just coming into season around Easter and bring with them promise of warm weather and sunshine.
The PEEPS marshmallows perched on the edge of the glasses is just a fun touch (and a welcome treat for guests who you may serve this Easter cocktail to), as the cocktail doesn’t taste like PEEPS.
(And I know some people like to claim that PEEPS have flavor, but they just taste like sugar-coated marshmallows to me!)
Of course, you can serve this cocktail PEEPS-less for a classic summer cocktail. (These bunny cocktail stirrers would be a cute substitution.)
This is a light drink perfect for casual get-togethers or afternoon sipping. However, if you want to increase the alcohol content you can swap out some of the raspberry lemonade for more raspberry vodka and some lemon vodka or limoncello!
You can also prepare a pitcher of this raspberry lemonade vodka cocktail in advance, which makes it much easier to serve these if you are hosting a crowd. I’ll share the measurements for a full pitcher below.
Tip: I often order my liquor from Drizly because they have a quick delivery time (sometimes within 40 minutes) and no expensive mark-ups. Purchasing from them supports local retailers, too. You can order the Raspberry Vodka needed for this recipe from them.
For more Easter cocktail recipes, check out:
- Prohibition Club Clover Cocktail (a creamy raspberry gin cocktial)
- Chocolate Martini (let the kids keep their eggs while you indulge in this grown-up treat)
- Creamy Bunny cocktail (coconut rum, egg liquour, Bailey’s Irish cream, cream de cacao and whipped cream – yum!)
- Sparkling Mimosas (perfect for Easter brunch)
- Cherry Brandy Bunny cockail (a sweet, 4-ingredient vodka cocktail)
- Blood Orange Moscow Mules (enjoy those fresh blood oranges while they are in season)
- Raspberry Lime Gin Smash (the colors just scream Spring for me)
For even more fun Easter Ideas, check out our Easter Planning eBook, featuring 32 of our favorite Easter crafts, recipes and decor ideas – it’s free for e-mail subscribers:
Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail Ingrdients
(courtesy of Karly Gomez, A Simple Pantry
- Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka
- Raspberry lemonade
- Lemon-lime sparkling water
- Fresh raspberries– optional garnish
- Fresh sliced lemons– optional garnish
- Pink bunny-shaped marshmallows
Scroll down to the printable recipe card for full measurements.
Tip: for a strong cocktail, swap out some of the raspberry lemonade for more raspberry vodka and lemon vodka or limencello.
Tip #2: feel free to swap out the lemon-lime sparkling water for a lemon-lime soda.
For a full pitcher, scroll down to the printable recipe card for full measurements.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Liquid measure (cocktail jigger)
- Tall glasses
- Sharp kitchen knife
- Ice maker
I really loved using my gorgeous Omishome Bartending Kit to make this recipe. The pretty bamboo holder contains all of the tools you need to make perfect cocktails, and those pretty gold tools add a touch of class to your home bar set-up.
How to Make a Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail
Add a couple fresh raspberries and a slice of lemon to the bottom of a tall glass and fill with ice.
Add the Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka, followed by the raspberry lemonade and the lemon-lime sparkling water.
Stir gently and garnish with a pink bunny-shaped marshmallow!
Grab your free printable for our raspberry lemonade cocktail:
- 2 oz. Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka
- 4 oz. raspberry lemonade
- 2 oz. lemon-lime sparkling water
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh sliced lemons
- Pink bunny-shaped marshmallows
- Add a couple fresh raspberries and a slice of lemon to the bottom of a tall glass and fill with ice.
- Add the Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka, followed by the raspberry lemonade and the lemon-lime sparkling water.
- Stir gently and garnish with a pink bunny-shaped marshmallow!
- Enjoy responsibly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 344Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 4gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
Sugar, Spice and Glitter uses an auto-generate nutrition calculator. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate unless analyzed in a scientific lab, so these should be considered more of a guideline than medical information.
This Easter cocktail is a low-key yet fun drink for casual Easter get-togethers.