Today, a collection of Kids’ Kitchen Printables to help get your kids in the kitchen in an organized and fun way!
At the time of gathering these printables, they are all free (please let me know if you come across a broken link or one that is now charging to download).
Some of these printables are great for teaching the principles of healthy eating, while others are more suited to pretend restaurant or bake shop play. All of theses free kids kitchen printables encourage hands-on learning about food!
- You Clever Monkey shares these awesome fruit and vegetable printable cards that would be great for matching or practicing word recognition. (Shown below)
- In All You Do shares this printables pack for food pyramid-inspired activities, from puzzles to line tracing to do-a-dots.
- Mr. Printables shares these cute, vintage kitchen vocabulary cards.
- Picklebums made these super sweet play dough mats that children can create play dough “meals” or “snacks” on — I’ve shown the ice cream sundae one above.
- The Craft Train shared these Healthy Foods versus Junk Foods printables to help reinforce the differences with children — there are so many learning opportunities with these! (Shown below)
- A Little Pinch of Perfect shares these simple printables which are perfect if you have a play food collection at home.
- The Activity Mom made some fun printable shopping lists which you could use for grocery shopping with the kids, or use at home along with a mini shopping cart. (shown above)
- A great tool for kids in the kitchen, The Design Hippo shares these straight-forward kitchen conversion charts.
- Perfect for grocery store play, Pre-k Pages shares printable bar codes and can wrappers!
- Amy J Delightful created these picture-based restaurant menus and order forms for some restaurant pretend play.
- And what’s a restaurant visit without some cupcakes to finish with? Playdough to Plato shares these sweet cupcake order forms which encourage children to replicate the designs they see with play dough! (Shown above)
- True Aim Education shares these food pyramid printables, including a food pyramic puzzle and a meal planner. If you’re a fan of lap books or file folder games, this one is perfect for you.
- We love Melissa and Doug food sets –our favourites are the cutting food set and the felt sandwich set. Live Craft Eat created these awesome printable menus which work perfectly with the Melissa and Doug food sets!
- Our guest post on Learning2Walk contains a free kid-friendly printable for making rice krispie treats!
- And, of course, we have several free kid-friendly printable recipes that use pictures to relay instructions — they’re all located on our Kids Kitchen page, and our printable lemonade recipe is a great one to start with!
Make sure to pop over to Chicken Babies and check out Erin’s post on Easy Meals Kids Can Make.
Check out the rest of our 31 Days of Kids Kitchen Series here.