Demystify shopping for teen girls with our Gift Guide for Teen Girls, with fun subscription boxes for teen girls and teen gift ideas starting at $10!
Gift Ideas for Teen Girls
Teen Girls get the unfair reputation of being hard to shop for, but I think if you take the time to get to know their preferences even a little bit, you’ll find that shopping for teens is super easy – and even fun!
Teens want their possessions to be playful and trendy but are starting to have more refined tastes and an eye for quality.
For the most part, you want to avoid giving them clothing (just as you avoid giving grown-ups decor pieces), and of course, don’t hesitate to ask them if they have something special in mind.
Subscription Boxes for Teen Girls
Subscription boxes are the gift that keeps on giving – offering a special treat to look forward to throughout the year. There are so many options available that cater to different interests and budgets.
You can also often buy “sample boxes” from subscription box companies that contain a sampling of their best products for one set price. These make excellent gifts and are a nice way to “try before you buy” if you want to consider purchasing a subscription at a later time.
I found some great interest-specific subscription boxes (below) but I also really loved this Strong Selfie Subscription Box. You can select tween or teen and gift either a quarterly subscription or a one-time box. The confidence-boosting boxes are filled with trendy products, positive messages, and tips for parents. (I am seriously digging this Mermaid Box.)
- SugarlyBox Candy Subscription Box
- InstaCandy Candy Subscription Box
- Christian Faith Subscription Box
- Dog Subscription Box
- or a Cat Subscription Box
- Book Subscription Box
- Perfume Subscription Box – Take 25% Off Gift Subscriptions with code CYBERGIFT at ScentBox.com! Ends 12/26
- Bath Products Subscription Box
- Earrings Subscription Box (starts at less than $4!)
- If your teen is a huge Disney fan, you need to send them Mickey Monthly!
Teen Gifts from Amazon
(Prices are accurate as of posting – they may have increased or decreased since then. Please let me know if any items come up as no longer available and I can make an alternative suggestion.)
- Remington Studio Curling Wand — $21.99
- 18K Gold Plated Name Pendant and Necklace — $29.90
- Colors Reversible Sequins Mermaid Pillow — $6.98
- Sorel Major Carly Boots — $114+
- Apple Rose Gold iPhone 7 — $237.50
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker — $124.95
- Kate Spade Tortoise Sunglasses — $69.80
- ASUS Touchscreen ChromeBook — $223
- Bestope Hair Straightening Brush — $9.99
- Swagtron Electric Self Balancing Scooter — $291+
11. Kate Spade Beryl Green Earrings — $38.00
12. Doc Marten’s (I like the glittery ones) — $21+
13. Sephora Color Holiday Blockbuster Palette — $49.00
14. Paul Frank Hooded Onesie Pajamas — $23.99
15. Michael Kors Crossbody Handbag — $148.00
16. GoPro Waterproof Camera — $149+
17. Fujifilm Instant Camera – $58
17. Mermaid Tail Crocheted Blanket — $13+
18. Silver Metal Light Up Marquee Letter — $10.91
19. Crosley Cruiser Turntable — $67.49
20. Plantronics Bluetooth Headphones — $179.99
Have a teen with a special interest not covered here or any suggestions to add to this list? Leave me a comment and let me know!