We all have a couple friends who are obsessed with all things make-up, skincare and beauty – and they can seem impossible to shop for. Today, I’m sharing some amazing Beauty Gift Ideas that they are sure to love!
Gifts for Beauty Lovers
If you or someone you love is obsessed with beauty products, you already know: it’s an expensive habit!
So, it’s always wonderful when someone gifts you with a gorgeous and thoughtful beauty product. It’s such a nice way to treat them and show them that you embrace their obsession (at least this month).
I’ve provided a wide variety of ideas at different price points so you can definitely find something that they don’t have – even if that means grabbing a gift card to their favorite make-up store or spa!
One thing that I’m surprised that many of my beauty-loving friends don’t have is a nice travel make-up bag, so these personalized ones from Sandra Smith are now my go-to gift for the beauty fanatics on my list.
Now, full disclosure: I have not tried everything in this list. The majority of these products are just top-rated Amazon Beauty Items or items that I’ve added to my wish list after reading reviews. I do love my Clarisonic and CHI Pro Straightener (and yes, I have one Kyle lip kit and it is a total guilty pleasure). I really want the DIY Gel Nails set so I can stop trying to fit salon appointments into my schedule and just do them late at night after Ella is asleep.
I’m also loving this Perfume Subscription Box – Take 25% Off Gift Subscriptions with code CYBERGIFT at ScentBox.com! Ends 12/26
Beauty Gift Ideas
(Prices are accurate as of posting – they may have increased or decreased since then. Please let me know if any items come up as no longer available and I can make an alternative suggestion.)
- Sephora Gift Card — $25.00 – $50.00
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Kit — $9.29
- Unique Home Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer — $13.59
- Sephora Color Wonderland Palette — $75.00
- Rodan + Fields Redefine Regimen — $149.99
- Magictec Hair Straightening Brush — $23.99
- Andre Lorent Cosmetic Brush Set — $16.96
- Kat Von D Contour Palette — $61.87
- 3D Fiber Lash Mascara — $19.97
- iHome Vanity Mirror with Bluetooth Speaker — $99.99
- CHI Pro 1″ Hair Straightener — $79.99
- Ulta Beauty Gift Card — $25.00 – $50.00
- Xtava Satin Wave Hair Curling Set — $34.50
- Lip Kit by Kylie — $45.00
- Tony Moly I’m Real Sheet Masks, 7 Pack — $10.02
- Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask — $14.20
- Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip Kit — $63.45
- Clarisonic Mia Facial Cleansing System — $129.00
- Red Carpet Manicure Gel Starter Kit — $59.99
- Sozge Matte Red Lipstick — $12.99
Do you have any must-have beauty essentials that we should add to this beauty gift guide?