If you have a fashion-loving friend or family member to shop for, we have you covered with over 20 Gorgeous Gift Ideas for Fashion Lovers!
Fashion Gift Ideas
Something a lot of people don’t know about me is that I owned and sold a (successful) fashion company in my early 20s. I loved fashion but I realized it wasn’t a good fit for the lifestyle I wanted to lead, so I sold it to someone who loved that fast paced lifestyle and she is currently doing amazing things with the brand!
I still stay in touch with some of my friends from that phase of my life, and one thing I can confidently say about all fashionistas: they always look flawless. Even when they are slumming it, they do it with style and ease.
Being fashion-forward is about owning key pieces and knowing how to combine things to work together – and work for you. That’s why today’s collection has a mix of classic and comfortable pieces that lend effortless style, no matter how much effort you put in to your look. Every piece also has that special quality that make it a great gift – whether you’re looking to spend $11 or $111.
FabFitFun is a standard for most fashionistas – if your fashion-loving friend or family member doesn’t already have a subscription, why not consider gifting them a box?
I’m also loving this Perfume Subscription Box – Take 25% Off Gift Subscriptions with code CYBERGIFT at ScentBox.com! Ends 12/26
Gift Ideas for Fashion Lovers
(Prices are accurate as of posting – they may have increased or decreased since then. Please let me know if any items come up as no longer available and I can make an alternative suggestion.)
- Revlon Lip Gift Set — $22.99
- Lilie & White Hammered Surface Earrings — $12.99
- Kate Spade Alphabet Pendant Necklace — $40.60
- Home Slipper Plush Slipper Boots — $28.99
- Michael Kors Parker Watch — $111.10
- Kate Spade Polka-Dot Phone Case — $31.50
- Infinite Challenge Plaid Blanket Scarf — $12.89
- Kate Spade Love Notes Bangle — $33.95
- Sandra Smith personalized make-up bag (Etsy)
- Kylie Koko K Lipkit — $12.95
11. Hanfly 18K Plated Squirrel Necklace — $12.68
12. Kate Spade Monthly Calendar — $21.00
13. Cupshe Sweater Poncho — $29.99
14. Michael Kors Jet Set Shoulder Bag — $112.98
15. Woodies Walnut Sunglasses — $25.00
16. Kenneth Cole Tab Utility Wallet — $16.92
17. Kate Spade Dahlia Thermal Mug — $12.60
18. Rumba Orchard Gem Watch — $49.00
19. Senfai Leaf Bangle Bracelet — $9.78
20. Esfeeni Top Handle Shoulder Bag — $27.99
Designer sunglasses are also a real treat – especially when they come with a good-quality case to protect the sunglasses when not in use. SmartBuySunglasses has designer sunglasses at major discounts – I just ordered a couple pairs for myself.
I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect gift for that special fashionista on your list! For more awesome gift guides, be sure to check out our Gift Guide for Teenage Girls or our Harry Potter Gift Guide.