I love Halloween, but it is one of those holidays that can easily lead to overwhelming situations for kids – especially when they are fueled with the never-ending barrage of sugar!
To help us all avoid the sugar highs and sugar crashes, I’ve gathered 30 healthy Halloween snacks for kids.
All of these snacks are (mostly) healthy and many of them are super-cute! Your kids will not feel deprived or left out of the fun if you whip up any of these easy and quick Halloween snacks ideas!
1. Candy Corn Bagels by Mom Endeavours
3. Broom Snacks from Creative Child
4. Whoos Hungry Owl Crackers from I Love My Kids
5. Frankenstein Kiwis from Two Healthy Kitchens
6. Halloween Ice Pops from Tablespoon
7. Frankenstein Guacamole Dip from Arts & Crackers
8. Apple Pear Squash Fruit Leather from Mama Papa Bubba
9. Apple Cinnamon Fruit Leather from Baked by Rachel
10. Ghost Bananas
11. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Learning2Walk
12. Candy Corn Fruit Cups from Family Fresh Meals
13. Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Pie Bars by R Delicious Kitchen
14. Halloween Sweet Potato Fries from Tablespoon
15. Spooky Pasta Salad from My Little Boob Cancer
16. Jack-o-lantern Pizza from Tablespoon
17. Chips and Salsa Monster from Tastefully Simple
18. Deviled Eggs Pumpkins from Eating Richly
19. Halloween Stuffed Peppers from Happy Healthy Mama
20. Ghost Eggs from Someday I’ll Learn
22. Pumpkin Bread from Simply Recipes
23. Mini Apple Butter Muffins from Sunny Day Family
24. Bone Bread Sticks from Party Tipz
25. Silly Apple Monster Bites from Fork and Beans
26. Pumpkin hummus by the Gracious Pantry
27. A Whole Buffet of Spooky Fruit from In the Playroom
28. Pumpkin Fruit Skewers & Treat Cups (plus a free printable) from Pre-K Pages
30. Mouldy Boogey Scones from Kids Craft Room
If you liked this collection, be sure to check out my 80 easy, healthy breakfast ideas!