Getting kids to eat healthy foods can be challenging, but with these simple healthy foods your kids won’t be able to resist. Inviting & delicious – these are some easy, healthy recipes for your little picky eater.
Simple Healthy Foods for Kids
- These Fruity Mini Pancake Stackers from Eats Amazing are so SUPER cute. With fresh fruit, this is sure to be a go to breakfast for moms on the go.
- Lunchbox ideas can grow stagnant. Here are several great Paleo Lunchbox Ideas – Nut Free from Jacinta Keeble.
- 5 Easy Tortilla Roll-Up Recipes from Eats Amazing are so inviting you’ll want to make an extra for your own lunch!
- Our own Plum Crisp Recipe made by kids is naturally sweet and made with simple, healthy ingredients.
- The Roasted Cauliflower on Good Food Week is served with a homemade tahini dressing perfect for dipping!
I co-host this weekly party with some awesome family bloggers who also share great content week after week – check them out on your favourite social media (or their blogs) below:
Shannon Carino, BentoLunch.net
Let’s Start the Party: