A fun vodka-infused gummy candy made using store-bought gummy candy, these Vodka Infused Pumpkin Gummies are perfect for a Halloween party or grown-up trick or treating!
Boozy Gummy Candy Recipe
This is possibly the EASIEST boozy dessert recipe you will ever make!
Just 2-ingredients and less than 2 minutes of prep time. Pop both ingredients in a bowl to soak at room temperature or in the fridge, and then pop the gummies onto a bed of toasted coconut to serve.
If you want to make from-scratch boozy gummy candy, my friend Stacey has a great recipe for Rosé Gummy Bears here, but this recipe is great if you want something super quick and easy and don’t have a gummy candy mold, or want to use a particular gummy candy, like Cola Bottles or these super cute, smiling pumpkins!
What kind of vodka do I use to make vodka infused gummies? You can use any vodka you like – about 1 cup of vodka per 30 gummies. We went with a sour apple-flavored vodka for a Halloween bite (and because I love sour gummies), but plain or vanilla vodka would also be great.
You can also use this method for other liquors – rum, tequila, gin, whiskey, etc.
How long will these vodka-infused gummies last? These vodka-infused gummies can last in the fridge for up to a week.
Do I need to serve with toasted coconut? So, I liked this for absorbing the bit of vodka that will come out of the gummies as they are standing at room temperature and it also stopped the gummies from sticking to each other or the serving plate. I would recommend some sort of edible garnish that will serve to soak up the excess booze, but it’s not completely necessary.
More Boozy Dessert Recipes:
- Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Bailey’s Frosting
- Boozy Candy Corn Jell-O for Grown-ups
- Bailey’s Chocolate Fudge
- Irish Whiskey Bread Pudding with Bailey’s Sauce
- Crepes Suzette with Grand Marnier
Boozy Gummy Candy Ingredients
Tip: I often order my liquor from Drizly because they have a quick delivery time (sometimes within 40 minutes) and no expensive mark-ups. Purchasing from them supports local retailers, too. They have a great variety of Vodkas which you can check out here.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Measuring Cup
- Medium-sized bowl
- Small plastic snack cups, optional for serving <– I likethese ones with lids for easy party serving, and they would be great for passing out to friends who stop by for tricky or treating
How to Make Boozy Gummy Candies
Place the gummy candies in a medium-sized bowl.
Pour the vodka over the gummy pumpkins and cover.
You can either place the gummies in a refrigerator for 24-48 hours, or let sit at room temperature for 6 hours.
To toast the coconut for serving, preheat oven to 325ºF.
Spread the shredded coconut on a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes, stirring every two minutes, until golden.
Allow the coconut to cool before placing in the bottom of the snack cups and topping with the vodka-infused gummy pumpkins.
Grab your free printable for our vodka-infused gummy pumpkins recipe:
- 20-30 Halloween Pumpkin Gummies
- 1 cup Sour Apple Vodka, or any flavor you desire
- 1 cup shredded coconut, optional
- Place the gummy candies in a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour the vodka over the gummy pumpkins and cover.
- You can either place the gummies in a refrigerator for 24-48 hours, or let sit at room temperature for 6 hours.
- To toast the coconut for serving, preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Spread the shredded coconut on a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes, stirring every two minutes, until golden.
- Allow the coconut to cool before placing in the bottom of the snack cups and topping with the vodka-infused gummy pumpkins.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker, 750 ml, 30 proof
Baker's, Angel Flakes Sweetened Coconut, 14 oz
Mini Kova Dessert Tumbler, Dessert Cup Lid - Square - Clear - Plastic Lid - Disposable - 100ct Box - Restaurantware
Albanese Fall Gummy Pumpkins -- 1 LB Standup Candy Bag - Pumpkin Shaped Gummies - Lemon and Wild Cherry Flavored - Autumn Candies - Bulk Halloween Candy for Parties
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g
Sugar, Spice and Glitter uses an auto-generate nutrition calculator. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate unless analyzed in a scientific lab, so these should be considered more of a guideline than medical information.
These boozy pumpkin gummies are such a fun option for a grown-up Halloween party or Halloween movie night – just be sure to keep them from the kids – maybe have a different type of gummy candy available for them.