My kitchen is definitely my daughter’s domain. I can’t remember the last time I baked anything without her help, and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Planning for Valentine’s Day, I wanted to put together some fun Valentine’s Recipes kids can make as part of our Kids’ Kitchen series.
Kids Kichen: Valentine’s Recipes
Top image, clockwise from top left:
- These Cinnamon Bun Crackers are only 3 ingredients and you can add a bit of cream cheese drizzle for some extra pizzazz.
- What’s better than banana bread? Sugar-free Banana Bread in a kid-decorated mason jar!
- These Valentine’s Dipped Marshmallows are a simple no-bake recipe that’s perfect for a group.
- Guests won’t believe that these stunning Jell-o Parfaits were completely kid-made but they’re actually super easy!
- Take simple vanilla cupcakes to a gorgeous new level with some natural strawberry buttercream. The cute rose frosting is simple enough for kids to do – and I have the pictures to prove it!
6. A strawberry & Nutella snack is a great option for an independent treat.
7. While these No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites might need a little grown-up help, they are definitely worth the effort.
8. Berry Bracelets are a fun alternative to candy bracelets and are perfect for swimming parties.
9. Lemon Sugar Cookies are delicious on their own, but a swirl of frosting is always a good idea.
And for some bonus recipes,
10. A traditional pineapple upside down cake made in a skillet!
11. 3-ingredient brownies (and look for our 3-ingredient blondies recipe, too!)
12. We have 3 different healthy chocolate chip cookie recipes on the site, but these simple 3-ingredient healthy chocolate chip cookies are definitely a favourite.
Check out these other fun Top Ten Lists of Valentine’s Ideas:
Top 10 Valentines Play Dough Recipes from Craftulate
Top 10 Valentine Desserts Kids Can Make from Sugar, Spice and Glitter
Top 10 Free Printable Valentines from Our Whimsical Days
Top 10 Nature-inspired Valentines from OutdoorsMom
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Fine Motor Skills Activities from Happy Brown House
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Dinner Dates with Kids from Our Good Life
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Books for Kids from Sunny Day Family
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Printables for Preschool from Living Life and Learning
Top 10 Eco Friendly Valentine’s Day Crafts from Nemcsok Farms
Top 10 Valentine Keepsake Gifts from Rhythms of Play
Top 10 Valentines Learning Activities for Preschoolers from Crafty Kids at Home
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Activities For Toddlers from Adventures of Adam
Top 10 Photo Frame Valentine’s Day Gifts from Teach me Mommy
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Sensory Activities from Play & Learn Everyday
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Treats from The Resourceful Mama
Top 10 Heart Crafts for Preschoolers from Powerful Mothering
Top 10 Valentine Party Games for Preschoolers by Playground Parkbench
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Decorations from Witty Hoots
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Sensory Bins from Still Playing School
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Sensory Bottles from Little Bins for little Hands
Top 10 Candy Experiments for Kids from Lemon Lime Adventures
Top 10 Valentine Sensory Projects from Project Sensory
Top 10 Valentines Food Ideas for Kids from Eats Amazing
Top 10 Free Printable Valentines for Boys from Preschool Powol Packets
Top 10 Valentine Quotes on Love from Creative World of Varya