We have a slight obsession with Disney movies in our house.
While I love exposing my daughter to the real stories behind the movies, there’s no denying the allure of Disney’s magic… and marketing.
As an alternative to the more commercial options, I wanted to collect some handmade Cinderella gift ideas for kids.
It was quite the search — I really thought there would be more handmade Cinderella gifts ideas out there, but I was really excited with the 40+ ideas that I have collected here!
I’ve included a mix of projects that you can try yourself, and handmade products that you can purchase.
Note: If you click on one of the Etsy links and the item has sold, don’t hesitate to contact the seller! They may be in the midst of making a new, similar product, or you may even be able to customize your gift.
- This Cinderella Carriage Chandelier would be cute in any room
- Fenton Glass Slipper could be used as a cute vase
- Felted Cinderella mobile would be gorgeous in a play room or above a princess’s bed or crib
- These painted Cinderella mason jars would be cute for an allowance system or to keep hair accessories
- Paint-splattered Cinderella’s Castle Print and Cinderella Silhouette Print
- My daughter is loving this set of 4 dreamy Cinderella prints
- A classy mouse door
- Also, this carriage wall decal would be sweet in a nursery
- “A Dream is a Wish the Heart Makes” quote printable
Handmade Cinderella Toys
- Wood-burned ring with “A dream is a wish your heart makes” and two cute birds — would be wonderful to use with my Spring Waldorf Hand Kite
- Cinderella story tiles
- Cinderella’s attic from a cardboard box
- These cute felted mice
- Another set of Cinderella story tiles — these ones are not coloured in
- Felt princess finger puppet (we love finger puppets for circle time!)
- Princess quiet time book or “busy book”
- Two free printable theaters to act out the story: here and here
- Felt storyboard pieces — I love placing these on our bookshelf
- Princess peg dolls or this set of princess peg dolls with a felt play mat
- Cinderella Carriage Coupe — this tutorial says that a bit of the door paint chipped off, so if you try it, keep that in mind
- Cinderella crayon wallet… because, what else is your child carrying in their wallet?
Cinderella Dolls & Doll Clothes
- Act fast on these Cinderella Waldorf doll clothes — every time I dawdle with ordering from their shop, the item sells out!
- I love these Topsy Turvy Cinderella crochet dolls! They invert so one “half” of the doll is Cinderella as a princess, the other half is her in her work clothes.
- Cinderella doll carrier for your mama-in-training
- Absolutely stunning Cinderella Waldorf doll
- Cinderella Topsy Turvy crochet pattern to make your own
- Cinderella doll work clothes — fits American Girl dolls
- Whisper Dolls mini Waldorf dolls — this is not her Cinderella doll, but she will make any princess or customized mini Waldorf doll and she is very affordable. We purchased our Anna and Elsa mini Waldorf dolls (seen in our Frozen unit study) from Whisper Dolls and they have withstood some heavy play beautifully
- And another gorgeous topsy turvy doll
- Cinderella doll work clothes
Cinderella Costumes & Clothing
- My favourite has to be these princess superhero capes
- Cinderella halter-style work dress
- Cinderella ribbon headband
- You can download this Cinderella costume dress pattern from Make it & Love it (she has an amazing collection over there — you can also make a matching Prince Charming costume!)
- An ornate Cinderella dress
- Cinderella work dress
- Everyday Cinderella cotton dress — I love this idea for a casual option that can be washed and worn without special care
- Cinderella apron for the kitchen!
I hope you liked this collection of handmade Cinderella gifts for kids! Please let me know if you see any other good Cinderella gift ideas!