Valentine’s OREO Pretzel Bark
A delicious Valentine’s dessert bark recipe easy enough for kids to make, this Valentine’s OREO Pretzel Bark is the perfect no-bake dessert for my fellow salty-and-sweet dessert fans.
Valentine’s Bark Recipe
While I’m not one to shy away from an ambitious kitchen project, I love having easy and quick recipes up my sleeve for satisfying my sweet tooth, or having a bit of fun with the kids in the kitchen.
My daughter no longer participates in nap time, and while I could lament the loss of that one hour of blissful quiet to myself, I try to strike a balance between spending some special one-on-one time with her and also having a few minutes to myself.
Recently, we whipped up this easy no-bake dessert bark recipe in about 10 minutes.
Ella loved getting to break apart the OREOs and pretzels, while I helped her smooth on the white candy melts overtop, and then she carefully sprinkled on her Valentine’s day inspired M&Ms before we set it all in the fridge.
After the bark was done setting up, she also got to break it into single serving pieces. We saved a few pieces for ourselves and divided the rest into some cellophane treat bags for her to bring to her teachers on Valentine’s Day.
This Valentine’s Dessert Bark is the perfect combination of sweet and salty, with a creamy white candy coating and a good amount of crunch from the pretzels and OREOs. The M&Ms add an extra chocolatey layer while also giving our bark a bright pop of color.
More No Bake Valentine’s Dessert Recipes
- Valentine’s Day Cheeseboard
- Heart Jell-O Squares
- No Cook Strawberry Fudge
- No-Churn Cinnamon Heart Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Heart Chocolate Bark
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
OREO Pretzel Bark Ingredients
Scroll down to the printable recipe card for full measurements.
Tip: you can swap out the white candy melts for chocolate chips, almond bark or white chocolate, if desired.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- 8″ x 8″ Casserole Dish <– I love these Pyrex dishes with fitted lids for easy transportation to parties or leftover storage
- Offset Spatula
- Rolling Pin, optional for breaking up OREOs and pretzels
How to Make Valentine Dessert Bark
Crush pretzels and OREOs into 1″ bite-size pieces.
Arrange the OREOs and pretzels in the bottom of a 8″x8″ casserole dish in an even layer.
Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 25-second increments, stirring well in between each heating.
Once the candy melts are completely smooth and melted, pour evenly over the candy melts and smooth with an offset spatula, covering the pretzels and OREOs well.
Cover and let the pretzel bark set up on the counter – if you refrigerate, the candy melts may sweat a bit when brought back to room temperature.
Once the candy melts are completely set, break into small squares.
Pin this Easy Valentine’s Dessert for a fun kitchen project with the kids:
Grab your free printable for our Valentine’s dessert bark recipe:
Valentine's OREO Pretzel Bark
A fun and easy no-bake Valentine's Dessert recipe to make with the kids, this sweet and salty Valentine's Bark recipe is just 4-ingredients and comes together in just 10 minutes.
- 2 cups white candy melts
- 8 OREOs
- 1/2 cup pretzels
- 1/4 cup M&Ms
- Crush pretzels and OREOs into 1" bite-size pieces.
- Arrange the OREOs and pretzels in the bottom of a 8"x8" casserole dish in an even layer.
- Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 25-second increments, stirring well in between each heating.
- Once the candy melts are completely smooth and melted, pour evenly over the candy melts and smooth with an offset spatula, covering the pretzels and OREOs well.
- Cover and let the pretzel bark set up on the counter - if you refrigerate, the candy melts may sweat a bit when brought back to room temperature.
- Once the candy melts are completely set, break into small squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope your kids love getting to make and eat this easy Valentine’s bark as much as my daughter did!
Check out some of our other No Bake Recipes: