The holidays are full of so many delicious recipe ideas but I tend to gravitate to just a couple extravagant ones (like our Eggnog Cake with Homemade Eggnog Buttercream) and keep it simple for the rest – like with this Gingerbread No-Cook Fudge Recipe.
If you’ve ever made gingerbread cookies from scratch, you know that it takes FOREVER. It has a huge list of ingredients, has to set in the fridge, and then be rolled out a million times as you cut and cut and cut the shapes out… only for your kids to just pick off the frosting because they don’t actually like gingerbread cookies…
But this no-cook gingerbread fudge is different.
This recipe only requires about 10 minutes of your time from pulling out the ingredients to placing it in the fridge to set up, making it the perfect way to treat the gingerbread fans on your list, while still leaving time to make all of those other recipes on your Christmas baking list.
Despite being a no-cook recipe, it still has that luxurious fudge texture and keeps a perfect form after it’s done being set up – it doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge to keep all those cute little details in perfect form.
Now, in the interest of full disclosure – this gingerbread fudge was too strongly flavored for me but my taste-testers loved it so that’s why it made it onto the blog today.
I personally would use the molasses and skip the cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, so I noted those as optional in the ingredients’ list.
I also saw gingerbread candy melts in the store after we made ours and I think that would be a delicious swap for the white chocolate chips and would reduce this to a 2-ingredient recipe!
Ingredients for No-Cook Gingerbread Fudge
2 cups White Chocolate Chips
2/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, optional
1/2 teaspoon ginger, optional
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
Tip: If you have access to gingerbread candy melts you can substitute that for the chocolate chips, molasses and spices.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Gingerbread man silicone tray
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Liquid measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
How to Make No-Cook Gingerbread Fudge
Pop out of the tray – or cut into slices if using the cake pan – and serve or package for gifts.
Pin this no-cook gingerbread fudge recipe:
Grab your free printable for our Gingerbread Fudge recipe:
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
- Stir in the molasses and then flavor with the spices - adjust to your personal preference.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon-sized portions into your gingerbread silicone tray, if using, or fold out into an oiled 9x9" cake pan.
- Press the fudge down with wet, clean hands to ensure it sets evenly, and then place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Pop out of the tray - or cut into slices if using the cake pan - and serve or package for gifts.
Do you have a gingerbread fan on your list who would go crazy for these cute little gingerbread men fudge?