The holidays are full of so many delicious recipe ideas but I tend to gravitate to just a couple extravagant ones (like our Eggnog Cake with Homemade Eggnog Buttercream) and keep it simple for the rest – like with this Gingerbread No-Cook Fudge Recipe.
If you’ve ever made gingerbread cookies from scratch, you know that it takes FOREVER. It has a huge list of ingredients, has to set in the fridge, and then be rolled out a million times as you cut and cut and cut the shapes out… only for your kids to just pick off the frosting because they don’t actually like gingerbread cookies…
But this no-cook gingerbread fudge is different.
This recipe only requires about 10 minutes of your time from pulling out the ingredients to placing it in the fridge to set up, making it the perfect way to treat the gingerbread fans on your list, while still leaving time to make all of those other recipes on your Christmas baking list.
Despite being a no-cook recipe, it still has that luxurious fudge texture and keeps a perfect form after it’s done being set up – it doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge to keep all those cute little details in perfect form.
Now, in the interest of full disclosure – this gingerbread fudge was too strongly flavored for me but my taste-testers loved it so that’s why it made it onto the blog today.
I personally would use the molasses and skip the cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, so I noted those as optional in the ingredients’ list.
I also saw gingerbread candy melts in the store after we made ours and I think that would be a delicious swap for the white chocolate chips and would reduce this to a 2-ingredient recipe!
Ingredients for No-Cook Gingerbread Fudge
- White Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk <– note, do not use Carnation Condensed Milk as it is more runny than brands like Eagle Brand or Great Value and hasn’t yielded great results for readers who have used it in our other no-cook fudge recipes
Ground Nutmeg, optional
Ground Ginger, optional
Ground Cinnamon, optional
Scroll down to the printable recipe card for full measurements.
Tip: If you have access to gingerbread candy melts you can substitute that for the chocolate chips, molasses and spices.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Gingerbread man silicone tray
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Microwave-safe bowls
- Rubber spatula <– I like these spatulas because they are one solid piece and don’t have removable heads for bacteria to get trapped underneath. Plus they are heat-resistant and have a lifetime warranty.
How to Make No-Cook Gingerbread Fudge
Pop out of the tray – or cut into slices if using the cake pan – and serve or package for gifts.
Pin this no-cook gingerbread fudge recipe:
Grab your free printable for our Gingerbread Fudge recipe:
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
- Stir in the molasses and then flavor with the spices - adjust to your personal preference.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon-sized portions into your gingerbread silicone tray, if using, or fold out into an oiled 9x9" cake pan.
- Press the fudge down with wet, clean hands to ensure it sets evenly, and then place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Pop out of the tray - or cut into slices if using the cake pan - and serve or package for gifts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g
Sugar, Spice and Glitter uses an auto-generate nutrition calculator. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate unless analyzed in a scientific lab, so these should be considered more of a guideline than medical information.
Do you have a gingerbread fan on your list who would go crazy for these cute little gingerbread men fudge?