Thanks for stopping by our weekly What Kids Eat party, usually held every Wednesday but life got the better of me this week!
This week I wanted to feature some delicious & kid-friendly Christmas Classics from our awesome party guests!
- If you or your guests are vegetarian, HEN Family shares her Vegetarian Christmas Menu to help inspire you.
- A good stuffing is probably my favourite part of Christmas supper, and All She Cooks is sharing some easy turkey stuffing recipes to get you started.
- A festive way to start Christmas morning (or even just a fun afternoon snack), this healthy green juice from Meals Our Kids Love could be a really fun option!
- It is my goal this year to make a proper “English Christmas Pudding” and so I’m so glad Grace from Eats Amazing shared her version that she actually had the kids help make! For a different and healthy twist, check out these Date and Nut Mini Christmas Puddings from Feeding Finn.
- And a second shout-out to Grace for these super-cute Snowflake Tortillas – simple but so much fun!
- I love a classic Tarte Tatin and I love seeing how Cook and Kid perfected this recipe in the kitchen together! He actually made the process of making homemade puff pastry sound feasible, so I might just give his recipe a go. (Although, if I’ve said it before, if pre-packaged puff pastry is good enough for Jamie, it’s good enough for me!)
- And to wrap things up, how about some easy peasy Christmas Star Biscuits (RE: cookies) from Easy Peasy Foodie. I love how Eb added just a hint of spice to these traditional melt-in-your-mouth cookies and she’s also sharing lots of other fun Chrsitmas baking – check her out!