I love finding new easy healthy recipes, which is why every Wednesday I bring you “What Kids Eat Wednesdays” – a collection of family-friendly recipes from around the internet, with a small highlight reel personally chosen by me.
Last week, my favourite recipe submissions were:
- Cheesy Quinoa for Kids from Feeding Finn
- Effortless Mini Pumpkin Pies from Artsy Momma
- Snow White’s Favourite Apple Crumble from Meals and Makes
- Bubblegum Cupcakes from 3 Boys and a Dog
- And, did you see our 48 Lentil Recipes?
Shannon Carino, BentoLunch.net
Let’s Start the Party: