Welcome to Week 10 of What Kids Eat Wednesdays, where you can find some great family food ideas, from easy healthy recipes to cute kids’ lunches, and connect with other like-minded parents.
Every Wednesday, you can look forward to finding the best kids kitchen ideas, easy healthy recipes for your family, and even learning and sensory activities for kids involving food! We will check out every link and feature our favourites the following week, if you’re looking for some quick inspiration!
This week’s features are:
- We’re definitely in the mood for ice pops these days, and these rainbow fruit ice pops from Rainy Day Mum look perfect!
- Allternative Learning shares a creamy crab macaroni that my seafood lover would devour!
- Sugar Aunts has this sweet fruit cup snack that doubles as a fruit kaleidoscope!
- My good friend Megan over at HEN Family has some fabulous ideas for healthy snacks for kids.
- Lunch Box Dad shares a video tutorial for how to make banana minion pops!
- Mom vs the Boys has a genius mom-hack for these Hot Wheels Cupcakes!
I hope you find great inspiration here, and be sure to check out my awesome co-hosts — especially their pinboards!
Shannon Carino, BentoLunch.net