8 Easy Kids’ Snacks
This week’s Friday round-up is a delicious collection of 8 easy kids’ snacks! (OK, more like 32 easy kids’ snacks — you’ll see what I mean!)
Featured Easy Kids’ Snacks:
- Frozen Banana Yoghurt Bites from Eats Amazing
- Easy Toddler Muffins from The Realistic Mama
- Simple Pancake Mix Mug Cake from Simply Wright (Ashleigh’s Oatmeal Pancake Muffins look equally delicious!)
- M&M’s Crispy Rainbow Blondies a la Mode from Wife.Mom.Geek (a bit more work, but they look worth it!)
- 5 Quick and Healthy Snacks for Preschoolers from Learning2Walk
- 13 Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes from Super Mommy Club
- 10 Great Finger Foods for a First Birthday from Moms and Crafters
Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting the party! Have a great weekend.
Thanks for joining, Donella!
Great post and thanks for including our muffins! Pinning to our Kids Food board! 🙂
Thanks for sharing these — I’m going to try the easy toddler muffins today (and I don’t even have a toddler anymore!).
Oh I hope you like them! We host the party every Wednesday now!