Ella and I are so excited for our end-of-summer trip, but the only problem is that it brings us back home smack in the middle of labor day weekend – which is right before school starts for her. I’m getting ahead of my fall shopping so we can have an easy transition back home – so here’s what I’m looking at for a Fall Capsule Wardrobe from Target.
Now, I might not wear all of these combinations but I put them together to show you how versatile each piece is.
My favorite pieces of this capsule wardrobe are those red Merona Kick Flare Pants, the Mossimo Striped Tee, the Mossimo Criss Cross Back Tee, that drapy Bagatelle City Suede Drape Blazer, and those cute Mossimo Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats. They are all just a little bit unexpected yet still classic pieces that you can get a lot of versatility out of.
The two bold flower prints I always love on other people but I’ve always been a bit hesitant with bold patterns since I am 5’2″ – pairing them with a neutral colour and erring on the side of “dressing down” is a great way to test the waters with big pieces like that.
- Denizen Modern Skinny Jeans — $27.99
- Dollhouse Mid-Rise Destructed Cuff Jeans — $32.99
- XOXO Lace Flare Leg Pants — $69.00
- Merona Kick Flare Pants — $27.99
- XOXO Striped Midi Skirt — $49.00
- Knox Rose Flutter Sleeve Lace Top — $22.99
- Como Back Bow Neck Blouse — $29.99
- Bagatelle City Suede Drape Blazer, Blue — $64.99
- Mossimo Striped Tee — $9.00
- Mossimo Criss Cross Back Tee — $14.99
- Who What Wear Lace Sleeve Blouse — $24.99
- DV Jameson Double Zip Booties — $37.99
- Mossimo Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats — $16.99
- Who What Wear Wrap Scarf — $19.99
What are you eyeing for Fall?
Be sure to check out our other Fall Capsule Wardrobe collections: