Welcome to Week 14 of What Kids Eat Wednesdays, where you can find some great family food ideas, from easy healthy recipes to cute kids’ lunches, and connect with other like-minded parents.
Every Wednesday, you can look forward to finding the best kids kitchen ideas, easy healthy recipes for your family, and even learning and sensory activities for kids involving food! We will check out every link and feature our favourites the following week, if you’re looking for some quick inspiration!
This week’s features are:
- Glow in the Dark Jello from STEAM Powered Family
- Korma Chameleon from Meals and Makes
- Pretty Bento Box from BeBento Kids
- Shaun the Sheep from Eclectic Lamb
- The ABCs of After-school Snacks from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Smiley Face Sandwich from Becoming a Bentoholic
- 3p Energy Biscuits from Budget Food Mummy
- Field Trip Lunch from Green Lunches Green Kids