My friend Jenn is a huge Kate Spade fan, so I was checking out some cute accessories to get for her upcoming birthday. I figured, since I’m shopping anyways I might as well make a little guide to help you – whether you are a Kate Spade Accessories fan or shopping for one! Here are 20 Kate Spade Accessories under $150 – for accessorizing your wardrobe and your office!
I’ve never been one to be super loyal to a brand for clothing. While I love London Fog purses, I wouldn’t bat an eye if I spotted something cute from another brand. But my friend Jenn is another story – she will go without an agenda for a month rather than get one that is not Kate Spade. And now that they do office supplies, you better believe that her desk looks like something out of a magazine!
My goal for this collection was to deliver some cute pieces that are budget-friendly so you can safely accessorize within your budget! I think all of these pieces are super cute and a great price. There were a few pieces I spotted for myself while shopping for her – that cute green purse, that little bow cuff, and the royal-looking clear umbrella.
For capsule wardrobes to pair your accessories with, check out:
Note: all of these items were available and prices accurate at the time of publishing. Sometimes, merchants run out of merchandise or prices change and that’s beyond my control. I will update this post seasonally to reflect the newest styles and merchandise.
Kate Spade Bags:
- Street Cami Cross-Body Bag (Amazon) — $110.63
- Wellesley Hannah Shoulder Bag (Amazon) — $95.00
- Cobble Hill Teagan Bag (6PM) — $111.20
- Fairmont Square Monday Bag (6PM) — $89.99
- Cedar Street Straw Maise Bag (6PM) — $139.99
- 17-Month Agenda Planner (Amazon) — $36.00
- Gold Dots Insulated Tumbler (Amazon) — $16.17
- Sayings Umbrella (Amazon) — $37.99
- Bow Push Pins (Amazon) — $24.00
- Gold Stripe Folders (Amazon) — $16.00
What pieces are you eyeing for Spring? Would you like to see us do another collection for a different brand that you love?