Welcome to Week 18 of What Kids Eat Wednesdays, where you can find some great family food ideas, from easy healthy recipes to cute kids’ lunches, and connect with other like-minded parents.
This week’s features are:
- Fish Tempura from Cuddles and Crumbs
- Banana Oat Balls from Mama Plus Three
- Raw Caramel Apple Pops from Feeding Finn
- Mickey Bento from Biting the Hand that Feeds You
- Cornflake and Oat Cookies from Aussie Mummy’s Diary
- Hot Dog Bread Bun from Bento Monsters
- Nut-free Bliss Balls from Maxabella Loves
- Slow-cooker Butter Chicken from Maxabella Loves
- Un-beetable Cacao Cake from Kidgredients
I hope you find great inspiration here, and be sure to check out my awesome co-hosts — especially their pinboards!
Shannon Carino, BentoLunch.net
Let’s Start the Party: