Welcome to Week 13 of What Kids Eat Wednesdays, where you can find some great family food ideas, from easy healthy recipes to cute kids’ lunches, and connect with other like-minded parents.
Every Wednesday, you can look forward to finding the best kids kitchen ideas, easy healthy recipes for your family, and even learning and sensory activities for kids involving food! We will check out every link and feature our favourites the following week, if you’re looking for some quick inspiration!
This week’s features are:
- Watermelon Ice from Meals Our Kids Love
- Sleep Smoothie from Steam Powered Family
- Ron Weasley (and Hagrid) Lunches from Bento Monsters
- Packing Lunch with Sistema from Yummy Bites by Amy
- Dipable Lunch from Green Lunches Green Kids
- Family Picnic Foods from Meals and Makes
- Pizza Pockets for School Lunches from Becoming a Bentoholic
I hope you find great inspiration here, and be sure to check out my awesome co-hosts — especially their pinboards!
Shannon Carino, BentoLunch.net
Let’s Start the Party: