Welcome to Week 3 of What Kids Eat Wednesdays, where you can find some great family food ideas and connect with other like-minded parents.
Every Wednesday, you can look forward to finding the best kids kitchen ideas, easy healthy recipes for your family, and even learning and sensory activities for kids involving food! We will check out every link and feature our favourites the following week, if you’re looking for some quick inspiration!
This Week’s Features are:
- Crispy Crunchy M&M Snacks from Diana Rambles
- Flower Pudding Cups from Bento Lunch
- Pac Man Bento Lunch from Bento School Lunches
- Fruity Frozen Yogurt Pops from Eats Amazing
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichanga from Zesty South Indian Kitchen
I hope you find great inspiration here, and be sure to check out my awesome co-hosts — especially their pinboards!
Shannon Carino, BentoLunch.net
Let’s Start the Party: