Welcome to Week 18 of What Kids Eat Wednesdays, where you can find some great family food ideas, from easy healthy recipes to cute kids’ lunches, and connect with other like-minded parents.
Every Wednesday, you can look forward to finding the best kids kitchen ideas, easy healthy recipes for your family, and even learning and sensory activities for kids involving food! We will check out every link and feature our favourites the following week, if you’re looking for some quick inspiration!
This week’s features are:
- Crockpot Tomato, Basil, and Parmesan Soup from Practical Mommy
- Raw Blueberry Banana Cream Pie from HEN Family
- 5 Layer Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake from All She Cooks
- Kissing Hand Themed Bento Lunch from Keitha’s Chaos
- Apple Butter Mini Muffins from Sunny Day Family
- Easy Bear Sandwich from Bento Lunch.net
- Apple Nutella Blossom Snack from Kitchen Floor Crafts
I hope you find great inspiration here, and be sure to check out my awesome co-hosts — especially their pinboards!
Shannon Carino, BentoLunch.net
Let’s Start the Party!