Welcome to Week 14 of What Kids Eat Wednesdays, where you can find some great family food ideas, from easy healthy recipes to cute kids’ lunches, and connect with other like-minded parents.
Every Wednesday, you can look forward to finding the best kids kitchen ideas, easy healthy recipes for your family, and even learning and sensory activities for kids involving food! We will check out every link and feature our favourites the following week, if you’re looking for some quick inspiration!
This week’s features are:
- Back to School Lunch from Bent On Better Lunches
- Back to School Lunch from Bunches O Lunches
- 4 Cute and Easy Garden Themed Lunches from Eats Amazing
- Sanrio Baguettes & Somen from Bento Monsters
- Monsters, Inc. Lunch from Biting the Hand That Feeds You
I hope you find great inspiration here, and be sure to check out my awesome co-hosts — especially their pinboards!
Shannon Carino, BentoLunch.net
Let’s Start the Party: