Starting your child’s day with a delicious breakfast & brunch recipes is essential! Without the fuel to run, jump, and play children may seem sluggish. Here are some delicious kids breakfast recipes you can make ahead to help your kids tackle the day ahead.
Delicious Kids Breakfast Recipes
- Miss G loves colored food! We used all natural food coloring just like these Green Smoothie Pancakes from Feeding Finn.
- Yummy Wholemeal, Dairy Free Pikelets are sure to please. Smaller than pancakes, but just as satisfying is a great descriptions for this breakfast for little hands from Kidgredients.
- Put a smile on your child’s face with these fun Cheeky Monkey Pancakes from our own collection of easy healthy recipes!
- I can’t pass up a good muffin. Especially a savory one like Spelt Zucchini and Carrot Muffins from The Gold Coast Post. I think I’ll in peppers and onions to ours!
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins from All She Cooks look AMAZING! My sweet tooth gets the better of me!
I co-host this weekly party with some awesome family bloggers who also share great content week after week – check them out on your favourite social media (or their blogs) below: