Even though I am home all day with the kids, we tend to do at least one bento box lunch every week to prepare the preschoolers for next year.
This week, I prepared this cute & easy bunny-themed kids’ lunch for Easter, but it would also be cute at any time of year!
The simple addition of some special cookies and food picks transformed this easy kids’ lunch into a cute & exciting meal that all of the kids were eager to eat.
What’s In Our Bunny-Themed Bento Box:
- Bunnies on a Log
Turkey and cheese wraps with a little bit of red pepper greek yogurt spread, held together by these cute bunny food picks (I wash mine and re-use them)
- Bunnies in the Snow
We’re still surrounded by the white stuff here, so placing some chocolate graham cracker bunnies in a muffin cup of yogurt seemed appropriate.
You could alternatively do “Bunnies in Mud” and place the cookies in some chocolate pudding, or “Bunnies in the Grass” and top off the yogurt with some green sprinkles or dyed-green coconut shreds before adding the bunny cookies
- Carrots & Dip
A simple and easy way to get the kids to eat their carrots is to remind them that bunnies love carrots! While some of my kids will eat carrots plain, a couple of them can only be convinced if there is a bit of dip available, so we use a healthy yogurt-based spinach dip.
Other Cute & Easy Easter Snacks for Kids:
- Arts and Crackers has 5 Fun Pudding Cup Ideas for Easter
- Eats Amazing has 6 Fun Easter Sandwiches
- Chocolate Reese’s Easter Baskets
- Parenting Chaos has Bunny Butts Cupcakes
- Veggies & Fruit Spring Bouquet
- Froyo Easter Egg Pops
- Mama Belly has this cute Chick-themed Kids’ lunch
- Another Chick-themed kids’ lunch
- Bunny Rabbit String Cheese Wrappers
- Boiled Egg Rabbit (a great addition to a Spring salad)
- Be-bento Kids has Easter Egg Sandwich Bento Lunch
I hope you liked this collection of Easter-themed easy & healthy lunches and snacks for kids! Make sure to subscribe to my free weekly newsletter to receive our hands-on learning ideas, parenting inspiration, and recipes directly to your e-mail!