This week, Marie and I have selected 5 easy & healthy family meals for our top family foodie picks from last week’s Friday Family Foodie party!
5 Easy & Healthy Family Meals:
- One-pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo at From Chaos to Clutter
- Easy Salmon Quiche (part of a Variety Bento) from Bebento Kids
- Kid-made Vegetable Beef Soup from Little Sprouts Learning
- Pork and Lentil Stew from Sugar, Spice and Glitter
- Crockpot Asian Pork Chops from Wife.Geek.Mom.
Every week, Marie from Child Led Life and I bring you this wonderful family foodie resource of links from around the internet to inspire you in the kitchen. We especially love those links that are geared to our little chefs and get kids in the kitchen! If you’re a blogger looking to add your links to the party, here’s what you need to know. We’ll share our top picks of the week next week, and share all links on social media:
Jennifer | Sugar, Spice and Glitter
Marie | Child Led Life
[inlinkz_linkup id=510935 mode=1]