This week, Marie and I have selected 7 Ways Kids in the Kitchen Learn and Play for our top family foodie picks from last week’s Friday Family Foodie party!
7 Ways Kids in the Kitchen Learn and Play:
- Fun ideas about Turning Your Kitchen into a Play Area at Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Literacy and Pancakes – Learn with Food at Kitchen Counter Chronicles with Eric Carle.
- Cooking Play Date at Mosswood Connections
- Great list of the Best Books for Boys: Cookbooks at Brain Power Boy.
- 8 Classroom Cooking Ideas at The Absorbent Teacher
- Great way to set up Baking Role Play with Playdough at In The Playroom
- Important thoughts on Getting in the Kitchen with Your Children on Thinking Outside the Sandbox.
Every week, Marie from Child Led Life and I bring you this wonderful family foodie resource of links from around the internet to inspire you in the kitchen. We especially love those links that are geared to our little chefs and get kids in the kitchen! If you’re a blogger looking to add your links to the party, here’s what you need to know. We’ll share our top picks of the week next week, and share all links on social media:
Jennifer | Sugar, Spice and Glitter
Marie | Child Led Life