This is the landing page for Sugar, Spice and Glitter’s #30daystoMontessori Challenge.
The #30 Days to Montessori Challenge works by implementing one idea from the list below every day for 30 days. Every new challenge will take half an hour or less to complete, with the goal of inspiring and encouraging parents and teachers who are interested in the Montessori Method to bring their homes, minds, and hearts closer to Montessori.
The daily challenges will be ideas, tasks, or activities that are feasible for all homes and budgets, and will guide you towards living a Montessori-inspired life and having a Montessori-inspired home for your children to flourish in.
Click on Any Image Below To Be Taken to The Corresponding #30daystoMontessori Post:
(Some days are “catch-up days,” check out the daily schedule below the posts if you’d like to follow the 30 Day Structure.)
- Start the Challenge
- Create a Self-Serve Montessori Set-up
- Enjoy a Montessori Snack Time
- Consider Real Materials
- Set Up a Practical Life Invitation
- Establish Order in Your Child’s Environment & Get Inspired by Living Montessori Now
- Relax & Reflect
- Establish Order in Your Environment
- Slow Down
- Figure out a Set-up that Works for Your Family (Homeschool Practical Life Shelf for Mixed Ages)
- Take it to the Mat!
- Let’s Put Our Toys Away
- Get Out the Door — Montessori-style
- Relax & Reflect!
- Let Them Walk
- Consider Ways to Encourage Independent Diapering or Dressing
- Have a (Montessori) Bathtime
- Isolate the Senses
- Explore the Sense Your Kid Doesn’t Like
- Relax & Reflect!
- Get Into Community!
- Get Clear… and Set Your Budget!
- Brainstorm ways to Montessori on a Budget
- Bring Montessori Outdoors with 10 Budget-friendly ideas
- Relax, reflect, and Make Some Decisions.
- Try Out Some Alternatives to “Good Job”
- Give a Montessori Lesson
- Get Reading
- Subscribe to my site or another Montessori blog to keep you inspired!
- Your Final Challenge